MalaysianFoodSupermarket.uk has a 7 day returns window in accordance to the UK Distance Selling Regulations. All items being returned will be at your own expense unless faulty or sent in error. If, for any reason, you wish to return any items, you should:
- Contact us via email [porto_links_block title=”returns_mail”]firstname.lastname@example.org[/porto_links_block] . If we receive any returned goods without our prior knowledge we reserve the right to refuse them.
- Once you have notified us of your wish to return an item, the item(s) should be sent back to us with a copy of the delivery note or receipt at:197 Tame Road, B6 7DG West Midlands UK
- All products must be returned sealed and in a saleable condition unless faulty or defective. We recommend that you return items using recorded delivery as we cannot assume responsibility for anything you send back until we have received them.
- Once we have processed your return you will be refunded the cost of the item(s) being returned.
Please follow the returns instructions above. The processing of returns is at the discretion of MalaysianFoodSupermarket.uk. Should you not follow the guidelines laid out in this notice, we reserve the right to apply a processing charge proportional to any additional work required to process the return. We are happy to process returns beyond the 7 days if:
- A product was found to be faulty or damaged.
- A product was sent in error.
In both cases, we will endeavour to replace your product with the same or similar item and reimburse you with delivery costs. Should no substitute product be available, we will give you a full refund including delivery costs incurred with returning the item. Returns of products bought on promotion will be refunded at the promotional price. Please allow 28 days (not including delivery time) for us to process your return.