Kurma is a popular dish of meat in Malaysia.
Ingredients: Spices (89.7%), Corriander powder, Dry cumin seeds, Dry fennel seeds, Black pepper, Rice Flour.
Allergy Advice: For allergens see ingredients in bold.
Net Weight: 24g
Product of: Malaysia
Keep sealed once open
Store in a cool, dry place and away from sunlight
Cooking Instructions (Serves 3):
Adabi Kurma Ayam & Daging
Chicken & Meat Kurma
Chicken and Meat Kurma Recipe
250gm (1 packet) Adabi Chicken & Meat Kurma (add water and mix into a paste)
3.5 kg chicken or meat
630ml (3 ½ cups) coconut milk
180ml (1 cup) cooking oil
3240ml (18 cups) water
8 pieces onion (4 pieces for saute and 4 pieces to be cut into four)
30-40 pieces garlic
8-10 pieces potato
salt (up to taste)
1. Slice onion, garlic and ginger and saute them for a while
2. Add in Adabi Chicken & Meat Kurma paste. Stir until fragrant
3. Add in chicken or meat and water. Put on the cover and let it cook until the meat is tender
4. Then pour in the coconut milk, the quarterly cut onion and potato. Let it cook until the potato is soft
5. Add salt up to taste
6. The dish is ready to serve
Additional info: Approximately 2 Servings per pack of 24g
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct,food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website. Please report any discrepancies through our chat system. Your help is much appreciated.
|*Shipping Weight||48 g|
|Dimensions||20 × 13 × 3 cm|