This NEW Rendang comes in powdered form in packet.
Rendang is a popular dish of meat stewed in coconut milk and spices. It can be found in Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia. It has a long history in the region and believed to be one of the best menu in Malaysia.
Ingredients: Chilli (27%), Corriander, Fennel Seed, Turmeric, Cinnamon, Star Anise.
Allergy Advice: For allergens see ingredients in bold.
Net Weight: 250g
Product of: Malaysia
Keep sealed once open
Store in a cool, dry place and away from sunlight
Cooking Instructions (Serves 3):
1. Prepare 300 ml or 1 cup of coconut milk and mix it with 1 cup of water.
2. Add Adabi Rendang Powder 24g with all blended ingredients in a bowl and mix with 1 cup of water. Make it into a paste.
3. Heat the cooking oil in cooking pot. Saute the mix paste, chilli paste and lemongrass until it fragrant and become slightly brown.
Caution: Slightly saute the paste continuously to prevent it from burnt.
4. Pour the coconut milk, dessicated coconutpaste, brown sugar or sugar, chicken or meat and Asam Jawa Xtra Adabi (or any tamarind paste) and bring it to boil. Add in sliced turmeric leaf and kaffir lime leaf.
5. Add salt to taste. Bring to boil under low flame and keep stirring until thickens.
6. Ready to serve.
Additional info: Approximately 2 Servings per pack of 24g
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website. Please report any discrepancies through our chat system. Your help is much appreciated.
||20 × 13 × 3 cm
There are no reviews yet.
Write a customer review