Dollee Seafood Curry Paste is milder than normal curry and best cooked with coconut milk. An authentic taste of the east.
Ingredients: Soya Bean Oil, Shallot, Turmeric, Coriander Powder, Salt, Chillies (7%), Lemongrass, Cumin Powder, Tamarind Paste, Fennel Powder, Sugar, Garlic, Curry Leaves, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid E330) and Flavour Enhancer (Monosodium Glutamate E621)
Allergy Advice: For allergens see ingredients in bold. May Contain Traces of Wheat
Net Weight: 24g
Product of: Malaysia
Keep sealed once open
Store in a cool, dry place and away from sunlight
Prep. Time: 15 mins
- 1 packet Dollee Seafood Curry Paste
- 400ml water
- 8 okras (or some cabbage)
- 2 halved tomatoes
- 250 coconut milk or fresh/low fat milk
- 700g fish or any seafood of your choice (squid, prawns, crabs, etc)
- Stir in 1 packet of Dollee Seafood Curry Paste with 400ml boiling water.
- Add 8 okras (or some cabbage) and 2 halved tomatoes and cook for 3 minutes.
- Stir in 250ml coconut milk or fresh/low fat milk. Bring to a boil.
- Add 700g fish or any seafood of your choice. Simmer over medium heat until cooked. Serve hot with rice or bread
Additional info: Additives added. Recipe included at back of packet.
|Dimensions||18 × 13 × 1 cm|