Dollee Seafood Curry Paste is milder than normal curry and best cooked with coconut milk. Enjoy the authentic taste of the East!.
Ingredients: Soya Bean Oil, Shallot, Turmeric, Coriander Powder, Salt, Chillies (7%), Lemongrass, Cumin Powder, Tamarind Paste, Fennel Powder, Sugar, Garlic, Curry Leaves, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid E330) and Flavour Enhancer (Monosodium Glutamate E621)
Allergy Advice: For allergens see ingredients in bold. May Contain Traces of Wheat
Net Weight: 24g
Product of: Malaysia
Keep sealed once open
Store in a cool, dry place and away from sunlight
Dollee Seafood Curry Paste is specially formulated to enhance the delicious flavours of seafood. After stir frying the paste, just add fish, prawns, squid, and some vegetables with water and coconut milk for a deliciously nutritious and complete meal.
Prep. Time: 15 mins
- 1 packet Dollee Seafood Curry Paste
- 400ml water
- 8 okras (or some cabbage)
- 2 halved tomatoes
- 250 coconut milk or fresh/low fat milk
- 700g fish or any seafood of your choice (squid, prawns, crabs, etc)
- Stir in 1 packet of Dollee Seafood Curry Paste with 400ml boiling water.
- Add 8 okras (or some cabbage) and 2 halved tomatoes and cook for 3 minutes.
- Stir in 250ml coconut milk or fresh/low fat milk. Bring to a boil.
- Add 700g fish or any seafood of your choice. Simmer over medium heat until cooked. Serve hot with rice or bread
Additional info: Additives added. Recipe included at back of packet.
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website. Please report any discrepancies through our chat system. Your help is much appreciated.
||19 × 13 × 1 cm