Brand: Kaset Brand
Allergy Advice: For allergens see ingredients in bold.
Net Weight: 1Kg
Product of: Thailand
Suitable for Vegan
Keep sealed once open
Store in a cool, dry place
Rice berry (Beras Pulut Hitam)
Additional info: No colouring and preservatives added.
BLAK RICE PUDDING WITH COCONUT MILK ( PULUT HITAM ) RECIPE
- Large Bowl
- 1 Cup Thai Riceberry (Pulut Hitam)
- 2/3 Cups Sugar
- 1 1/2 Cups Coconut Milk
- 1/2 tbsp salt (to taste)
- Soak rice for at least 6 to 8 hours in a large bowl filled with cold water.
- The next day, drain the rice and add to large saucepan.
- Add 8 cups (2 quarts) fresh water to the pan.
- Add sugar and bring water to boil over high heat.
- Reduce to a simmer and cook, partially covered, until rice grains have split open and the rice is tender, 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
- The liquid in the pan will have thickened to the consistency of a light syrupy pudding. Towards the end of cooking time, stir the rice to prevent scorching and sticking on the bottom.
- Meanwhile, combine coconut milk with salt and let sit at room temperature.
- Ladle rice pudding into serving bowls and drizzle the coconut milk over each portion.
- Serve immediately. Leftover pudding may be kept in a covered container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week. Reheat before serving.
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct,food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website. Please report any discrepancies through our chat system. Your help is much appreciated.
|*Shipping Weight||1028 g|
|Dimensions||10 × 7 × 19 cm|