Lingham’s Chilli Sauce is Our present day flagship product, Lingham’s Hot Chilli Sauce, was first manufactured in 1908 during the British Colonial era pampering to the tastes and delights of the British.Today our exotic, unique and versatile, sweet and spicy hot sauces are now common household names throughout the world.
No colouring matter and | tomato paste/puree | No preservatives | No added flavours | No MSG | No gluten | Vegetarian Society approved | Suitable for vegetarians | Halal | Kosher |
Ingredients: Sugar, Red Chillies (30%), Garlic (6%), ginger (6%), Vinegar and Salt
Allergy Advice: For allergens see ingredients in bold.
Net Weight: 358g
Product of: Malaysia
Keep sealed once open
Store in a cool, dry place and away from sunlight
- A Mild Piquant Relish and Appetizer of Delightful Flavour with ginger and garlic
- Obtainable from principal grocers and provision merchants throughout the world
- Over a century ago in a far flung corner of Malaya four simple ingredients were crafted into this sublimely piquant sauce to satisfy the Edwardian penchant for hotter flavours and spiced foods. Today it is prepared in exactly the same way using only the very best fresh red chillies, our quest still being to make your everyday fare taste better.
- Lingham’s Original Chilli Sauce – so good it has not changed since 1908.
- 100 Years of Tradition and Perfection
- Sweet & spicy ginger and garlic flavour
- Unique, versatile, delicious
- Great taste gold 2011
- Made from 100% fresh chillies
- No colouring matter and tomato paste/puree
- No preservatives
- No added flavours
- No MSG
- No gluten
- Vegetarian Society approved
- Suitable for vegetarians
Preparation and Usage
- Shake well before use
- Lingham’s – perfect for when you just want that little something extra from your food, try it in: Marinades, stir frys, soups or beans on toast. Splash it on mash, jacket potatoes, noodles and pasta
- Free From MSG (Glutamate)
- Free From Preservatives
- No added flavours
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct,food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website. Please report any discrepancies through our chat system. Your help is much appreciated.
||7 × 6 × 23 cm