MalaysianFoodSupermarket.uk use local shipping provider for shipping goods nationally, and as such we are subject to their terms and conditions.
Orders that are received before 12pm will be processed and despatched on the same day. Orders that come in after the cut off time will be processed and despatched on the following day.
Due to the high cost for delivery service on weekend, we opt for normal delivery service from Monday to Thursday (except Bank Holidays). Orders that come in after 12pm on Friday will be processed and despatched on the following Monday.
Your actual delivery charge will be confirmed at checkout based on area codes supplied to us by the delivery service providers and your destination postcode automatically. By proceeding through the checkout you are agreeing to the delivery charge calculated at the checkout.
Packaging and VAT are included in the delivery price. Delivery estimates are from day of dispatch.
|Estimated Delivery Time
|Economy – Standard
(Royal Mail – below 2kg)
|Standard Delivery – Signed
|from £6.49 – 6.99
(Price is dependent on postcode)
|3 to 5 working days
|Next Day Delivery – Signed
|From £6.99 – below 2kg
From £9.95 – 2-15kg
(Price is dependent on postcode)
|Next working day* we do not deliver weekends (Purchased on friday or near weekends will be send to depot the following monday. This may change due to COvid-19 situation)
(within 3 mile radius from our warehouse) Postcode is auto calculated at checkout to be eligible for local delivery
(minimum order is £15
Please note delivery time-scales are estimates and that addresses at the edges of the UK Mainland postal zone may find delivery takes slightly longer.
*Note that there is factors such as box and packaging type that will result in more weight to your parcel. Our system automatically calculate this factors. We advice customers to add more weight or less than 2Kg to get a better rate on delivery.
We do not currently ship to Europe but may do so on case-by-case basis. Please contact us for more information.
- Where substitution is made, you will always be charged the lower of the two prices. In cases where no obvious substitution is available, we will contact you to confirm how you wish to proceed.
- All deliveries will be considered as received in good condition unless you specifically sign as ‘damaged’ or ‘opened’ etc. ‘Unchecked’ will not be accepted as a valid status.
- If you request your order to be left unattended, MalaysianFoodSupermarket.uk may not be held liable for any loss, damage, or delay arising howsoever from delivery. We would recommend that delivery is arranged to an alternative address or neighbour where someone is able to receive the parcel. By requesting the parcel to be left unattended, you agree that it shall indemnify MalaysianFoodSupermarket.uk against all actions, claims and demands in respect of any loss, damage, injury or death arising from the delivery of your parcel.
- MalaysianFoodSupermarket.uk are not obliged to pass on instructions to leave parcels unattended. In some cases it may be deemed unsuitable to pass on instructions for orders to be left unattended, for example if the order is of a high value. Should this be the case, we will try to contact you to make alternative delivery arrangements before dispatch.
- Whilst we will do as much as reasonably possible to ensure you get your parcel, MalaysianFoodSupermarket.uk cannot be held responsible for failed deliveries. Parcels that are returned to MalaysianFoodSupermarket.uk following failed delivery will be refunded minus the cost of shipping.
- MalaysianFoodSupermarket.uk makes no guarantee that your products will arrive within the timeframe selected and cannot be held liable for any loss, damage or expense resulting from any delay in delivery. If your goods are not delivered on time, it does not give you the right to cancel your contract with MalaysianFoodSupermarket.uk. If you wish to return any items, please follow the instructions laid out in our returns policy. Goods will be delivered to the address as specified by you on the online check-out form. MalaysianFoodSupermarket.uk cannot be held responsible for any lost or damaged packages resulting from an incomplete or inaccurate address.
- For local delivery, please provide a contact telephone number when ordering so that we can call to arrange for delivery time. Orders dispatched via our ‘Local Delivery’ service cannot be left unattended. If you, or a neighbour are not able to receive your order, you must contact us to arrange redelivery (stating name, order number, contact telephone number and confirming delivery address). Delivery will be attempted twice. In the event that delivery is unsuccessful on both attempts, management reserves the right to charge an additional delivery fee at the standard ‘Local Delivery’ shipping rate. Alternatively, the order may be cancelled and the cost of goods refunded, excluding shipping costs.